Monday 18 January 2016

Not Buying it Days 17 and 18

Day 17

I didn't have to go out today and as it was a Sunday it was the usual routine - housework and Sunday dinner with all the family. So, I had a sort of PJ day - about my third in ten years. I put a kaftan over my PJs and had a make up free day, too! So no pictures of Day 17's outfit. 

Day 18


I was at the Save the Children charity shop today where I volunteer from 9.30 to 1 pm. I am loving it and have been there for about 10 or 11 weeks now. I mostly sort the donations and our back room is not just at the back of the shop but across a courtyard; the need to be well wrapped is therefore important with all the toing and froing between shop and back room. I'm wearing La Redoute jeans charity shopped, the patterned jumper was my daughter's and was too large for her ,so she gave it to me and it fits! The white shirt was bought in an on line sale last winter and was £17.50 reduced from £70.00!


The boots were bought on line and I wish I had more pairs in different colours!



Earrings and pearl necklace charity shopped as was watch and bracelet.
I'm off to join in with Patti at 'Not Dead Yet Style' and see who else has turned up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Very proud mummy.

  Hello and welcome!  No, I'm not pregnant but I do have a new 'baby'. More on that later. After a two week holiday and a long E...